Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Crazy Sexy.

I recently read the book Crazy, Sexy Diet by Kris Carr.

Kris Carr changed my life, and hopefully my future. And my children's future.

Although I haven't changed everything, the things I have changed have left me feeling so much better, physically and emotionally.

I highly recommend this book, for the learning experience, if nothing else.
If you have cancer, run, don't walk, to the closest bookstore!
If you don't have cancer, and you don't want to get cancer, you might be able to wait until it comes in at the library.
If you're feeling rundown with little zest for life, and mucho aches and pains, wibble-wobble wherever until you get it, force yourself to read it, and start making some changes.
If you're like me (with no cancer), you'll wait to get it from the library, read it cover-to-cover, return it, then buy your own copy. It's worth it.

Then you can be Crazy Sexy too. (Like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment